- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Jessica Alba Items
Comparing season one with season two of Brad Goreski's reality TV show is like looking at before and after makeover photos.
The Hollywood Reporter's list of its 10 best stories of the week:
Bruce Willis remains a die-hard at the box office.
A pair of assassins, a horde of zombies and an intergalactic commander are facing off against a scarf-clad wanderer at Friday night's Spike Video Game Awards.
The designers previewing spring collections at New York Fashion Week may not have had a single voice, but they all spoke loudly.
The red carpet is the main show at the annual gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute, and ascending the famous stairs is not something seasoned style veteran Sarah Jessica Parker takes lightly.
Jessica Alba is adding her voice to National Poetry Month, helping to lure children into the art form.
The last bit of advice Michael Kors had for models at his New York Fashion Week show on Wednesday before they stepped out on to the runway: "Kill them with your chic."
Jessica Alba has another new baby. She's launched an e-commerce company at Honest.com (named after her 3-year-old daughter Honor) to sell eco-friendly and toxic-free baby products and household items for a monthly subscription.