- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
Latest Jessica Biel Items
News coverage was swift and straightforward following revelations that the Justice Department secretly had obtained two months worth of phone records from The Associated Press, an action the wire service President and CEO Gary Pruitt deemed an "unprecedented intrusion" and "serious interference with AP's constitutional rights to gather and report news," in a letter to Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. made public on Monday. Those are fighting words from Mr. Pruitt, the former CEO of news syndicate McClatchey Co., who has been on the job just over a year.
Sarah Jessica Parker loves her jewelry — but so do a pair of 3-year-old thieves.
March 3: Actress Hattie Winston is 68. Singer Jennifer Warnes is 66. Actor-director Tim Kazurinksy is 63. Singer-guitarist Robyn Hitchcock is 60. Guitarist John Lilley of The Hooters is 59. Actress Miranda Richardson is 55. Rapper Tone Loc is 47. Guitarist John Bigham (Fishbone) is 44. Actress Julie Bowen ("Boston Legal," "Ed") is 43. Country singer Brett Warren of The Warren Brothers is 42. Actor David Faustino ("Married ... With Children") is 39. Actress Jessica Biel is 31. Guitarist Joe "Blower" Garvey of Hinder is 29.
One of the most anticipated musical moments of the year so far happened in New Orleans and was connected to the Super Bowl _ but it had nothing to do with Beyonce.
For the first time, the Sundance Film Festival could do a boy-girl, boy-girl seating arrangement of directors in its U.S. dramatic competition _ and not run out of girls.
James Bond is in a box-office photo finish with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny over what looks to be the last slow weekend of the holidays.
This is supposed to be the time of year when high-quality movies come out, whether they're potential Oscar contenders or crowd-pleasing family fare.
The Sundance Film Festival has an apparent record lineup of female directors competing for its top honor this January.
The man who made "Psycho" was no lightweight, though he kind of comes off that way in "Hitchcock."