- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Jessica Biel Items
That's a wrap, Lupita Nyong'o, but may all the best dresses keep coming your way.
Before the big show, the Oscars have a casual day.
Diane Von Furstenberg thought that, after 40 years, her wrap dress deserved a party.
News coverage was swift and straightforward following revelations that the Justice Department secretly had obtained two months worth of phone records from The Associated Press, an action the wire service President and CEO Gary Pruitt deemed an "unprecedented intrusion" and "serious interference with AP's constitutional rights to gather and report news," in a letter to Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. made public on Monday. Those are fighting words from Mr. Pruitt, the former CEO of news syndicate McClatchey Co., who has been on the job just over a year.
Sarah Jessica Parker loves her jewelry — but so do a pair of 3-year-old thieves.
March 3: Actress Hattie Winston is 68. Singer Jennifer Warnes is 66. Actor-director Tim Kazurinksy is 63. Singer-guitarist Robyn Hitchcock is 60. Guitarist John Lilley of The Hooters is 59. Actress Miranda Richardson is 55. Rapper Tone Loc is 47. Guitarist John Bigham (Fishbone) is 44. Actress Julie Bowen ("Boston Legal," "Ed") is 43. Country singer Brett Warren of The Warren Brothers is 42. Actor David Faustino ("Married ... With Children") is 39. Actress Jessica Biel is 31. Guitarist Joe "Blower" Garvey of Hinder is 29.
One of the most anticipated musical moments of the year so far happened in New Orleans and was connected to the Super Bowl _ but it had nothing to do with Beyonce.
For the first time, the Sundance Film Festival could do a boy-girl, boy-girl seating arrangement of directors in its U.S. dramatic competition _ and not run out of girls.
James Bond is in a box-office photo finish with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny over what looks to be the last slow weekend of the holidays.