- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
- South Korean president: Ferry crew actions ‘murderous’
- President Obama poised to grant clemency to nonviolent drug offenders: report
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
Latest Jessica Dorrell Items
Bobby Petrino regrets the affair that led to his April firing, and the former Arkansas coach said he hopes to return to the sidelines.
Three Arkansas football players, including wide receivers Marquel Wade and Maudrecus Humphrey, were arrested Saturday and charged with burglarizing dorm rooms.
John L. Smith knows the Arkansas football program well and has a vested interest in its continued success. So a chance to help clean up the mess made by coach Bobby Petrino was too good to pass up.
John L. Smith knew Arkansas as well as anyone, had a vested interest in seeing the program's recent run of success continue. The chance to help clean up the mess Bobby Petrino made was too much for Smith to pass up.
Eager to move on from the Bobby Petrino scandal, Arkansas announced Monday that popular former assistant John L. Smith will return as head coach of the Razorbacks next season.
The Lakers jersey says World Peace on the back. The player wearing it is still Ron Artest, and he's in trouble again with the NBA.
A person familiar with the decision says Arkansas is bringing back John L. Smith on an interim basis next year to replace Bobby Petrino.
Former Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino sent candy to his mistress, called her a "close friend" and suggested the affair that cost him his job started with a kiss over lunch last fall, according to documents released Thursday.
The University of Arkansas says the former mistress of fired football coach Bobby Petrino has resigned her position with the program.