- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jessica Nguyen
David Rich Hang entered into a sham marriage several years ago with a Vietnamese woman facing immigration problems, police said, collecting payments in return for helping her earn U.S. citizenship. But authorities say that after she later refused to give him a speedy divorce, he brutally stabbed her 12-year-old daughter to death.
Montgomery County police on Tuesday said they had arrested the stepfather of a 12-year-old girl and charged him with fatally stabbing her.
Montgomery County police have confirmed that a 12-year-old girl found dead inside her Gaithersburg home was stabbed.
The death Tuesday of 12-year-old Montgomery County girl has now been ruled a homicide by the Montgomery County Police Department.