- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
Latest Jessica Sanchez Items
"Glee" is taking its new Thursday pairing with "American Idol" to a whole new level.
Coming in second on "American Idol" may still be a path to stardom, but it no longer offers guaranteed paychecks worthy of the next pop idol or rock star.
Coming in second on "American Idol" may still be a path to superstardom, but it no longer offers guaranteed paychecks worthy of the next pop idol or rock star.
Phillip Phillips, a bluesy Georgia guitar man, was crowned the new "American Idol" on Wednesday after defeating teenager Jessica Sanchez in record viewer voting. He was the fifth male "Idol" winner in a row.
From the moment he first stepped in front of the judges and unleashed a folksy take on Michael Jackson's "Thriller," guitar-playing crooner Phillip Phillips seemed preordained to win "American Idol," and not just because he's another white guy with a guitar, the all-too-familiar profile of the previous four "Idol" champions.
Country star Trace Adkins and "American Idol" runner-up Jessica Sanchez are among the performers slated to appear at the National Memorial Day Concert on Sunday night on the West Lawn of the U.S. Capitol.
Everyone expected Phillip Phillips to win "American Idol" _ except Phillips himself.
The 11th "American Idol" crown is going to a teenage songbird or a bluesy guitarman.
A teenage songbird or a bluesy guitar man will claim the 11th "American Idol" crown Wednesday.