- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Jessica
One by one, they glued small bits of polished, colored glass onto a framed butterfly mosaic at the Goshen memorial Sunday morning.
"Sweet Valley Confidential: Ten Years Later..." (St. Martin's Press), by Francine Pascal: The stars of the young-adult book series "Sweet Valley" have grown up.
His mother, Jessica, tells the newspaper the boy was visiting a friend when the fire started about 3:45 a.m.
"We felt that it had merit in dealing with new babies for the older child," she said, "and for the curiosity that children have in this area.