- George W. Bush to embattled Alabama kicker: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jesus Aiza
Masked men open-fired at crowd gathered about a bar in the Mexican tourist hot-spot of Cancun on Thursday, killing six and wounding five.
Most of the victims were members of the tax drivers' union, Public Safety Secretary Jesus Aiza said, in The Post.
The gunmen stormed "The Mermaid" bar and unloaded the crowd with automatic rifles, Mr. Aiza said.