- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Jesus Christ Items
This weekend, shortly before today's centenary of the beginning of World War I, an English bishop has said that the Marian shrine of Lourdes remains "undimmed" and still invites everyone to see the "light of the Gospel," Jesus Christ.
Tom Petty says that no one has interpreted Jesus Christ's teaching more incorrectly than Christians, as he was asked to explain the history behind his new song "Playing Dumb."
Director of the federal agency responsible for aiding the unaccompanied alien children illegally coming to the United States from Central America told a conference Tuesday that staffers should be reminded of Jesus Christ when working with refugees.
Physical resistance helps individuals develop physical strength. Just as individuals benefit from physical resistance, they benefit from spiritual resistance because it helps them build greater spiritual strength.
Catholic teaching on divorce and remarriage is "not open to change" as it is faithful to Jesus but the Church can do better in helping those suffering in this area, says Cardinal Thomas Collins of Toronto.
Archbishop Samuel J. Aquila of Denver has published a pastoral letter calling on Catholics to live their faith in their families and to renew the role of the family in broader culture.
Elton John argued Sunday that Jesus Christ would support the idea of two gay priests tying the knot and that the celibacy vow among clergy is an "old and stupid" rule that should be abolished.
During his Sunday Angelus on the Feast of Peter and Paul, Pope Francis called the faithful to open themselves to the transforming power of God’s grace and mercy in their own lives.
In an audience with aid organizations assisting Oriental churches, Pope Francis explained that peace is a gift from God, which can be regained by offering hope through our solidarity with those who suffer.