- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
Latest Jesus Christ Items
"Son of God," a new movie depicting the life of Christ according to Gospels, saw tremendous success and positive reviews when it opened in theaters at the end of February.
Legislation that would let voters decide whether their cities or counties allow wine to be sold in supermarkets and convenience stores has been sent to the governor, who is expected to sign the measure into law.
A former Tennessee magistrate who changed a baby's first name from Messiah to Martin was censured Monday.
A 19-year-old Mormon missionary died in Sweden after being hit by a car.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has removed 23 missionaries from Ukraine's Crimean peninsula amid civil unrest there.
The Mormon Church is pushing back against the notion that members of the faith are taught they'll get their own planet in the afterlife, a misconception popularized in pop culture most recently by the Broadway show "The Book of Mormon."
Mormons in the United States are heavily concentrated in the West, with Utah having by far the most members, a new Gallup survey shows.
Police in eastern Idaho are investigating after four family members were found dead in a Pocatello home.
Mental health therapists with opposing views on homosexuality plan to participate in a conference this weekend designed for Mormons.