- New budget accord saves $23B — after $65B spending spree
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Jesus Christ Items
For weeks, there was little reaction to a Presbyterian committee's decision to exclude a much-loved song from the faith's new hymnal because of a couple of words and the composers' refusal to allow a change. That changed when it hit the blogosphere.
A U.S. judge told Tennessee parents that they couldn't name their 7-month-old son Messiah because the only true Messiah was Jesus Christ.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (the Mormons) may represent the only genuine born-in-America religious faith that is strong, vital and growing, both here and throughout the world.
A model who made her money by donning underwear and walking the catwalk, but gave up the career because she wanted to live for Jesus Christ is launching a new clothing line aimed at selling apparel with a pro-Bible, pro-Christian message.
Gallup unearthed an inverse relationship between church attendance and smoking: Americans who never attend church are significantly more likely to smoke than people who go to church weekly.
A Kenyan lawyer has filed a petition in The Hague, asking the International Court of Justice to hold Israel, among others, responsible for the "unlawful" trial and crucifixion of Jesus Christ, a Kenyan newspaper reported.
A Christian-turned-Muslim who penned a book about the life of Jesus and included such controversial findings as the son of God never considered himself a deity has catapulted into bestseller status, hitting No. 1 on Amazon sales lists for the United States.
Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter says religious leaders, including those in Christianity and Islam, share the blame for mistreatment of women across the world.
Edward Snowden, the Web-savvy National Security Agency information leaker who's now in hiding, didn't always believe in the right of the people to know their government's behind-the-scenes activities.