- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jetblue Airways
A Jewish woman was booted from a JetBlue Airways flight in South Florida after getting into a verbal altercation with a Palestinian passenger and accusing her of having explosives in her carry-on bag, the airline said.
JetBlue Airways has announced new flights between Fort Lauderdale and Las Vegas that will start in the fall.
JetBlue Airways plans to add a daily, nonstop flight from Pittsburgh to Fort Lauderdale, Fla. in the fall.
A federal judge in Texas found a JetBlue Airways pilot who left the cockpit during a flight and screamed about religion and terrorists not guilty by reason of insanity Tuesday.
Ten passengers filed a lawsuit Wednesday against JetBlue Airways, claiming they feared for their lives when a pilot had to be physically restrained after running through the cabin yelling about Jesus and al Qaeda during a New York-to-Las Vegas flight in March.
Flying is getting better. Honest.
Passengers aboard an early morning flight bound from New York to Las Vegas first noticed something wrong when the plane's top pilot came out of the cockpit, didn't close the door and tried to force his way into an occupied restroom.
A JetBlue Airways captain who sprinted through the cabin of a Las Vegas-bound flight screaming about terrorists, Jesus and Sept. 11 was charged Wednesday with interfering with a flight crew, federal authorities said.