- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Jhonatan Solano
The Nationals cut six more players before Thursday's game, including Ross Ohlendorf, bringing more clarity to their final roster battles.
One of the best remaining free agent catchers is about to be off the market as John Buck is close to joining the Seattle Mariners.
The Nationals believe Wilson Ramos can catch 125 or more games in 2014, leaving them less interested in acquiring a veteran backup.
The home of Steve and Phyllis Wilson, on a tree-lined Virginia street, does not immediately distinguish itself from the equally lovely ones around it. There is no way to know just from looking that their home is unique - that their home has helped groom so many major league players.
He threw at about 60 percent effort, he said, in no rush to force himself to be ready for a season that remains more than a month away.