- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Ji-Yai Shin
Jiyai Shin needed only 20 minutes Monday to do what she couldn't in eight hours a day earlier.
With a pair of wins in the last 11 months, Michelle Wie is finally turning potential into success.
Shin said the greens seemed firm when she played earlier in the week, but that might change now.
Shin said Creamer is a "great putter" and she was thinking about how she was going to play the par-3 17th.