- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Jiang Xiaoyu
"But these are just superficial and I believe the new generation of more rational audience members would like to see the real historical truth."
"I think they tried to add a few things to make the big-ticket movies more attractive. One is increased drama and the others are new techniques and all-star casts," said Jiang Xiaoyu, a Beijing based movie director and critic, in an interview with APTN.