- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Jill Biden Items
Pols ranging from mayors to mascot presidents have run — though none was as fast as the future Justice Clarence Thomas, who ran in 3:11:00 in 1980, well before he traded his running shorts for a robe on the high court.
A Washington state man who fired a shotgun to scare away possible car prowlers from his property was arraigned Wednesday for illegal discharging of a firearm, and he cited Vice President Joe Biden's public advice about shooting such weapons in the air in his defense.
First lady Michelle Obama visited the Naval Academy and the State House in Annapolis Wednesday to bring national attention to a Maryland law aimed at helping veterans gain professional credentials.
It seems Barack and Michelle Obama, and Joe and Jill Biden are among America's common folk when it comes to donating goods to such great organizations as Goodwill and Fisher House.
Vice President Joe Biden and his wife, Dr. Jill Biden, took in $26,400 in 2012 by renting a cottage on the property of their Delaware home to the Secret Service, tax records released by the White House revealed.
President Obama named Cathy Russell on Monday as head of the U.S. State Department's Office on Global Women's Issues.
Liberals are blasting Vice President Joseph R. Biden for extolling the firepower and reliability of old-school shotguns — while apparently undermining the White House's push for more comprehensive gun control.
There's a gun-control theme among the guests who will sit in the first lady's box at President Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday night, including the parents of a slain Chicago teen, a teacher at Sandy Hook Elementary School and a police officer who was wounded in a Wisconsin shooting massacre.