- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jill Shatzen
The benefit of a select committee would be the power of the chairman to subpoena officials from across the spectrum of government agencies, said Jill Shatzen, Mr. Wolf's spokeswoman.
Mr. Wolf and his staff are "very optimistic it will come to the floor this year" for a vote and pass, said the congressman's press secretary, Jill Shatzen.