- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
Latest Jill Items
Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly is said to be weak and "in bad shape" as he prepares to undergo surgery in New York City for his oral cancer recurrence, a local CBS affiliate reported.
Five decades after his death, William Faulkner still draws literary pilgrims to his Mississippi hometown, the "little postage stamp of native soil" he made famous through his novels.