- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Jill Items
Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly is said to be weak and "in bad shape" as he prepares to undergo surgery in New York City for his oral cancer recurrence, a local CBS affiliate reported.
Five decades after his death, William Faulkner still draws literary pilgrims to his Mississippi hometown, the "little postage stamp of native soil" he made famous through his novels.