- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jim Anderson
While Republicans in eastern Georgia say they're more committed than ever to defeating Democratic U.S. Rep. John Barrow in the fall elections, GOP voters may have a tougher time than expected choosing a nominee in the primary.
A person with knowledge of the case told the Associated Press that the biology professor charged with killing three Alabama university colleagues has attempted suicide in jail.
"Dutton would have to really come in and I guess impress us," Anderson said. "He's starting off not being known here at all now. So I think he would have an uphill battle."
Mrs. Bishop's husband, Jim Anderson, told the AP he has been kept in the dark and that authorities have not returned his calls.