- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
Latest Jim Boeheim Items
Since 1983, the Big East tournament has been played at Madison Square Garden. It became an event more than a college basketball championship. For a few days, New York City cared about a sport it usually doesn't.
Syracuse was dangerously close to letting another less talented opponent pull off the upset when C.J. Fair took over Sunday. The seventh-ranked Orange had let a sporadic Florida State team rally late in the first half and get within a point in the second.
Florida State desperately needed another signature win to improve its resume and impress the NCAA tournament selection committee.
March Madness is ramping up with the conference tournaments starting this week and the NCAA tournament just around the corner.
A month ago, Syracuse was unbeaten, ranked No. 1 and riding high. Now, the Orange are struggling toward the postseason having lost four of five.
With an important win within its grasp, Trae Golden was perfect for Georgia Tech.
Jim Boeheim had no concerns when No. 12 Virginia pounded the ball inside to Akil Mitchell and Mike Tobey in the first half against Syracuse's zone.
The 12th-ranked Cavaliers can notch their second outright ACC crown Saturday with a win against No. 4 Syracuse in the biggest game in Charlottesville in decades, probably since Ralph Sampson was a Wahoo.
A look at five things to watch in the Atlantic Coast Conference this week: