- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Jim Boeheim Items
Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim received a standing ovation as he walked onto the court that bears his name on Tuesday night for the Orange's game against Eastern Michigan.
Syracuse University Chancellor Nancy Cantor gave men's basketball coach Jim Boeheim a vote of confidence Tuesday amid an investigation of child molestation allegations against his former longtime assistant coach.
Walking up to a throng of reporters, Jim Boeheim drily noted that the last time Syracuse played in the NIT Season Tip-Off, nobody wanted to talk to him.
A fixture on Syracuse's bench for 36 years, Bernie Fine will be absent again Wednesday night when the men's basketball team plays its second game since he was placed on administrative leave for sexual abuse allegations.
Syracuse Police said Monday it will take several weeks to investigate allegations by two former ball boys who said they were molested more than 25 years ago by a Syracuse University assistant basketball coach.
Syracuse assistant basketball coach Bernie Fine dismissed as "patently false" allegations that he molested two former ball boys for years, and the university chancellor vowed Friday to "do everything in our power to find the truth."
Syracuse police spokesman Tom Connellan says Syracuse University did not contact police in 2005 when the school was informed of allegations of "inappropriate contact" by an associate men's basketball coach.
Syracuse Chancellor Nancy Cantor vowed Friday that the school will not turn a blind eye to child molesting allegations against a longtime assistant basketball coach that resurfaced just two weeks after the Penn State scandal.
Just two weeks after Penn State was rocked by a child sex-abuse scandal, Syracuse police said they were investigating child molesting allegations against an assistant basketball coach at Syracuse University.