- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jim Brown
The federal judge overseeing the complicated court fight over publicity payouts between the NFL and retired players took the case under advisement Thursday, before deciding whether to give final approval to the $50 million settlement.
Jim Brown attended the NASCAR race at Pocono Raceway as a guest of Richard Petty.
Jim Brown has come back to the team he helped lead to its last NFL championship.
Hall of Fame running back Jim Brown is re-joining the Cleveland Browns in an official capacity.
The NFL believes it made pro football safer, particularly for defensive players, with rule changes passed at the owners meetings.
If it was good enough for football's greatest running back, NFL owners figure, it should work in the 21st century.
The NFL has agreed to pay $42 million as part of a settlement with a group of retired players who challenged the league over using their names and images without their consent.
The Ravens certainly will get to celebrate their Super Bowl triumph again in their home stadium, maybe even while honoring the retired Ray Lewis.
It's all right there for Adrian Peterson now.
Joe Krivak, who helped develop several future NFL quarterbacks at Maryland in the 1980s and went on to a five-year stint as the school's head coach, died Tuesday of leukemia. He was 77.
Trent Richardson would be surprised if Nick Saban followed him from Alabama to the Cleveland Browns.
Browns president Mike Holmgren wants to patch things up with Jim Brown.
Former Baltimore Ravens owner Art Modell has died. He was 87.
A futuristic upgrade of a title original to Sony's PS3 arrives to deliver a third-person multiplayer shooter mixing elements of tower defense with vehicular combat in the air and on the ground.
It stands as one of the most symbolic images in the history of social activism - Olympic sprinters Tommie Smith and John Carlos standing on the podium in Mexico City in 1968, adorned by Olympic gold and bronze medals and raising black-gloved fists
Cleveland Browns Hall of Fame running back Jim Brown acknowledges the crowd after being honored at halftime of an NFL football game between the Browns and the Buffalo Bills on Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013, in Cleveland.
Brown says the NFL can learn a few things in athlete safety from NASCAR.