- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Jim Caldwell Items
The brief return of Austin Collie re-energized Indy's offense.
One by one, the injuries piled up for the Colts and Patriots.
Indianapolis Colts receiver Austin Collie is recovering from a concussion, but he won't be ready in time for Sunday's game against Cincinnati.
Seeing Austin Collie motionless on the turf made some people wonder if it will take a suspension or two before the NFL's crackdown on illegal tackles hits home.
As Austin Collie lay motionless on the field, the NFL's crackdown on violent hits to defenseless players came into full focus.
Colts coach Jim Caldwell won't just pull out the same old bye-week speech Thursday.
Indy defensive end Robert Mathis is ready to hear the critiques.
Last year, Tony Ugoh lost his starting job. On Wednesday, he was simply out of a job.
Peyton Manning says he'll do whatever he can to make sure the Colts' high-scoring offense works like it should _ regardless of where the umpire lines up or how quickly he gets into position.