- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
Latest Jim Campbell Items
Chevrolet has had its way with the competition since returning to IndyCar, and closed out its second year back in the series with a second consecutive manufacturer championship.
Indianapolis 500 winner Tony Kanaan is conflicted over green-white-checkered flag finishes.
IndyCar has tapped a retired Indiana Supreme Court judge to hear Chevrolet's final appeal of an engine change the series allowed Honda.
Michael Shank said Monday that he is running out of time to secure an engine for his Indianapolis 500 entry.
Honda will be allowed to make changes to the turbochargers on its IndyCar engines after a three-person panel denied an appeal by Chevrolet.
Ed Carpenter Racing signed with Chevrolet as its engine provider for the upcoming IndyCar season.
The Obama administration announced Wednesday that it had withdrawn its legal support for the federal Defense of Marriage Act, stating that the law is unconstitutional and therefore the administration is under no obligation to defend it.
In 1935, the United States' population was a little more than 127 million. A first-class stamp cost three cents, Technicolor was introduced to motion pictures and the Detroit Tigers defeated the Chicago Cubs in a tough World Series. It was also the year Chevrolet introduced the Suburban.
To a group of factory worrkers at a GE facility, Vice President Joe Biden took a swipe at government critics Monday and credited the federal stimulus program with helping jump start the economy.