- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jim Collins
"Chris Christie: The Inside Story of His Rise to Power" is a refreshing behind-the-curtain tell-all by veteran New Jersey reporters Bob Ingle and Michael Symons that gives the fullest picture yet of this rising Republican star.
Three people died Wednesday in northern Prince George's County, two in a double shooting and another in a suspected murder-suicide, police officials said.
Another e-book skeptic has converted: best-selling business writer Jim Collins.
The second incident occurred at about 8 a.m. in an apartment complex in the 14700 block of Shiloh Court, said Laurel Police Department spokesman Jim Collins.
A man fatally shot a 26-year-old woman in front of her 10-year-old boy and later turned the gun on himself, Mr. Collins said.