- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Jim Demers
"This really has gotten the voters' attention," he said. "There is definitely movement toward Obama. I think they recognize he is the candidate of change, and Hillary comes across as the traditional establishment candidate."
"The New Hampshire voters take their responsibility very seriously, and I think we are seeing that already," said Jim Demers, a longtime New Hampshire Democratic Party adviser who is supporting Illinois Sen. Barack Obama.