- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Jim Dempsey
"It was almost like it became Jets training camp central," Mr. Dempsey said.
"He saw an opportunity there and ran with it, and I think he's glad he did," Mr. Dempsey said. "For him, it's been Christmas in August, literally, with the sales from that promotion he's done there."