- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Jim Dixon
The swarms of Asian carp that infest the Illinois River may not want to hear this, but they're good to eat.
Las Vegas police are defending Paris Hilton's quick release from jail after her Aug. 27 arrest on suspicion of cocaine possession, saying they wanted to avoid disruptions in the jail's operations.
"(Asian carp) needs to be shipped whole or we need to find a way to get the meat off the bone, some kind of a steam cooker," said Dixon.
"Americans like white, flakey fish that's boneless and doesn't taste like fish," said Dixon, pointing out that while a filet of Asian carp qualifies, "you're only using 10 percent of the fish."