- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Jim Donelon Items
Insurance Commissioner Jim Donelon says nearly 234,000 people covered by the state's insurer of last resort are getting $40 refund checks - and many are calling to find out if it's for real.
Louisiana's insurance commissioner is reminding taxpayers to claim the Louisiana Citizens Property Insurance Assessment rebate this tax season.
Insurance Commissioner Jim Donelon's office says the number of people in Louisiana who won't be able to keep their current insurance coverage because of the federal health overhaul has dropped to 62,000.
Louisiana Citizens Property Insurance Corp. may have to return $16 million to homeowner customers who, for years, were charged a $65 application fee without their knowledge.