- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Jim Fassel Items
You remember Fassel, don't you? He had one foot in the door to coach the Redskins not once, but twice. He won two UFL championships, beating not only Gruden but Jim Haslett the year before. Yet here is Jay Gruden, the guy who lost to Jim Fassel, with a five-year, $20 million NFL head coaching contract.
John Elway hasn't even interviewed his first head coaching candidate and already the Denver Broncos' new football boss is 0 for 2.
In his tour of NFL second-hand stores and used-coach lots, Dan Snyder has happened upon Jim Fassel. The former New York Giants boss, who was said to be finalizing a deal with Snyder last night, makes perfect sense as a replacement for Joe Gibbs — that is, as "perfect sense" is currently defined in Redskinsland.