- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Jim Fay
Do you often find yourselves irritated and feeling frustrated to the point that you honestly do not LIKE your children right now? Here are a couple of ways to tap in to unconditional love.
The question of politics falls right in with religion when it comes to tricky parenting, said Jim Fay, co-author of "Parenting Teens With Love & Logic."
"I doubt it," Mr. Fay said.