- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jim Furyk
Steve Stricker usually doesn't show up at a tournament on Sunday. He made an exception for the Cadillac Championship, and it made perfect sense.
The weekend arrives at the Match Play Championship along with the usual assortment of surprises.
A brief look at the quarterfinals Saturday of the Match Play Championship:
It's rare to hear Ernie Els describe his week at the Match Play Championship as "wonderful."
A brief look at the third round of the Match Play Championship on Friday at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club at Dove Mountain:
Graeme McDowell figured his luck had run out Friday at the Match Play Championship.
Graeme McDowell rallied to beat Hunter Mahan in 21 holes Friday in the Match Play Championship in a rematch of their Ryder Cup-deciding match in 2010.
Third-ranked Henrik Stenson is the top seed in the Match Play Championship with No. 1 Tiger Woods and No. 2 Adam Scott skipping the tournament.
Bae Sang-moon is off to another great start at the Northern Trust Open. The next step is a better finish.
Except for a cameo appearance in California, Jim Furyk has been hard to find on a golf course over the last four months.
KAPALUA, Hawaii (AP) — The most pressure involving the Ryder Cup this year is simply getting on the team.
The Tournament of Champions has all the PGA Tour winners from the previous year, but that doesn't translate into the strongest field. Only six of the top 20 at are Kapalua to start the new year, led by Masters champion Adam Scott at No. 2.
Davis Love III was in the learning center at Sea Island Golf Club over the weekend when he looked out the door at four players hitting balls, including PGA Tour rookie Kevin Tway. It brought back memories of Love's early days on tour.
Even with the PGA Tour starting a new season in October, and big golf being played around the world, Tiger Woods said he was pleasantly surprised to draw another big cast of stars to his holiday tournament in California.
Adam Scott was in the middle of all the chaos in South Africa as darkness gathered.
"Wow," Furyk said.
"Disappointed," said Furyk, in the quarterfinals for the first time in 14 appearances in this World Golf Championship. "I fought all way back from 3 down. I had all the momentum and I didn't put the ball on the fairway on 17 and didn't put the ball in the fairway on 18. I don't feel I handed the match away, but I definitely made it too easy on him the last two holes."