- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Jim Gerlach Items
A physician says he's running for the U.S. House seat being vacated by Republican Jim Gerlach in southeastern Pennsylvania.
At least two Democrats are eyeing the U.S. House seat that's being vacated by veteran Republican Jim Gerlach.
A Chester County official is declaring his candidacy for the Republican nomination for the 6th Congressional District seat held by Rep. Jim Gerlach in southeastern Pennsylvania.
Barely a week since Republican U.S. Rep. Jim Gerlach announced he plans to retire, one would-be GOP successor for the southeastern Pennsylvania seat said Tuesday he has decided not to run while another said he will make his intentions public soon.
More than six months since the deadly attacks on a U.S. diplomatic post and a nearby CIA facility in Benghazi, Libya, several Republican lawmakers say they still are looking for answers and are frustrated that the White House is blocking their access to an unknown number of American survivors.