- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Jim Gerlach Items
A physician says he's running for the U.S. House seat being vacated by Republican Jim Gerlach in southeastern Pennsylvania.
At least two Democrats are eyeing the U.S. House seat that's being vacated by veteran Republican Jim Gerlach.
A Chester County official is declaring his candidacy for the Republican nomination for the 6th Congressional District seat held by Rep. Jim Gerlach in southeastern Pennsylvania.
Barely a week since Republican U.S. Rep. Jim Gerlach announced he plans to retire, one would-be GOP successor for the southeastern Pennsylvania seat said Tuesday he has decided not to run while another said he will make his intentions public soon.
More than six months since the deadly attacks on a U.S. diplomatic post and a nearby CIA facility in Benghazi, Libya, several Republican lawmakers say they still are looking for answers and are frustrated that the White House is blocking their access to an unknown number of American survivors.