- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Latest Jim Gerlach Items
A physician says he's running for the U.S. House seat being vacated by Republican Jim Gerlach in southeastern Pennsylvania.
At least two Democrats are eyeing the U.S. House seat that's being vacated by veteran Republican Jim Gerlach.
A Chester County official is declaring his candidacy for the Republican nomination for the 6th Congressional District seat held by Rep. Jim Gerlach in southeastern Pennsylvania.
Barely a week since Republican U.S. Rep. Jim Gerlach announced he plans to retire, one would-be GOP successor for the southeastern Pennsylvania seat said Tuesday he has decided not to run while another said he will make his intentions public soon.
More than six months since the deadly attacks on a U.S. diplomatic post and a nearby CIA facility in Benghazi, Libya, several Republican lawmakers say they still are looking for answers and are frustrated that the White House is blocking their access to an unknown number of American survivors.