- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jim Grobe Items
Doug Marrone, Charlie Strong, Skip Holtz, Butch Jones, Greg Schiano, Dana Holgorsen, Paul Pasqualoni and Todd Graham have something in common, and it's music to the ears of Big East commissioner John Marinatto as he tries to chart the best future path for the much-maligned conference.
Alex Kinal can forget footy. The only football he's concerned about these days is the American kind, as the former Australian rules standout has found a spot as a punter at Wake Forest.
Charlotte athletic director Judy Rose's search for the school's first football coach took a dramatic twist when she came across a candidate she had never heard of: Brad Lambert.
Wake Forest is getting used to dealing with option offense.
Ted Stachitas doesn't want to be known only for the quarterbacks he's replaced. That's not easy when one of them is Tim Tebow.
Wake Forest's leading returning passer is a wide receiver. Everyone who played on the program's most successful team is gone, including the quarterback who set nearly every throwing record in the media guide.