- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Jim Harbaugh Items
Veteran special teams standout and wide receiver Kassim Osgood signed a new one-year deal with the San Francisco 49ers on Monday.
Jonathan Martin is back on the Stanford campus hanging out and working out with old college pals turned successful pros, Andrew Luck and Richard Sherman.
The 24-year-old Martin's move should be a simple one considering he's already in town — back on the Stanford campus taking classes. Harbaugh spoke with Martin on Tuesday night after the trade.
Jonathan Martin was traded from Miami to the San Francisco 49ers on Tuesday night to play once more for Jim Harbaugh, who publicly expressed his support of Martin last year and called him a "personal friend."
As hard-hitting safety Donte Whitner headed out of the Bay Area for his hometown of Cleveland, the San Francisco 49ers wasted little time finding someone to fill his position.
Jonathan Martin has had Jim Harbaugh's support all along, from his early college days at Stanford to the offensive tackle's tumultuous year in which he accused a Dolphins teammate of bullying, and even in a formal NFL investigation into the situation in Miami.
While there were doubts whether any team would give Jonathan Martin another chance, the NFL coach who knows him best considered it an easy call.
San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh is ready for a busy week ahead with the start of free agency and is moving forward from the recent news that the Cleveland Browns inquired about trading for him.
While chatter has swirled about Jim Harbaugh's future with the 49ers in recent weeks, wide receiver Anquan Boldin has secured his status in San Francisco - and even credited the coach for his decision to come back.