- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Jim Harbaugh Items
The 49ers face their toughest test yet to get back to the Super Bowl: the deafening noise of Seattle's 12th man home crowd and that swarming Seahawks defense that thoroughly shut down the reigning NFC champion Niners in Week 2.
Peyton Manning and Tom Brady one more time with the Super Bowl on the line would have been good enough all by itself.
Joe Cipiti, the grandfather of NFL coaching brothers Jim and John Harbaugh, has died. He was 98.
Colin Kaepernick and the San Francisco 49ers have conquered the bitter cold of Green Bay and the travails of a cross-country flight to Carolina.
It doesn't surprise safety Mike Mitchell that the Carolina Panthers are only the third home underdog in the NFL divisional playoffs in the past 20 years.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Ever since Jim Harbaugh arrived in San Francisco three years ago to build the 49ers into a consistent winner, a bruising offensive line has been the backbone of the team's offensive success.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — There's a far different dynamic for Colin Kaepernick and the San Francisco 49ers' offense this time around against Carolina.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Phil Dawson walked off the field in triumph, his left hand still raised in the freezing air.
The Panthers shut down San Francisco and quarterback Colin Kaepernick 10-9 at Candlestick Park on Nov. 10, snapping the Niners' five-game winning streak. Now, the 49ers (13-4) get a second chance at Cam Newton and Co. in the NFC divisional playoffs Sunday.