- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Jim Harbaugh Items
Rich Rodriguez has his job for at least another day.
Dave Brandon made some big decisions as the chairman and CEO of Domino's Pizza.
Virginia Tech had no answer for Stanford during the Orange Bowl.
The Stanford faithful in the stands started the requisite "One more year" chant late in the fourth quarter.
Jim Harbaugh needs no convincing that a playoff can work in college football.
Hall of Famer John Elway is expected to rejoin the Denver Broncos as their chief football executive by midweek, a person with knowledge of the negotiations said Sunday.
49ers vice president of player personnel Trent Baalke interviewed Saturday with team president Jed York for San Francisco's general manager vacancy.
Oregon athletic officials were so convinced that Chip Kelly was destined to be head coach of the Ducks they offered him the job before it came open.
Andrew Luck seems to excel at just about everything.