- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Jim Haslett Items
Donovan McNabb is once again practicing with the Washington Redskins after being sidelined two weeks with a sprained left ankle.
It's been a bit of a novelty watching the Washington Redskins' defense in preseason. The players are getting their hands on the ball — and they're actually holding on to it.
For the last practice of training camp, LaRon Landry had a fashion accessory dangling from his waist. It was a rolled up white towel striped with black tape, resembling something like a large zebra-themed nightstick.
After passing the Washington Redskins' conditioning test, Albert Haynesworth was in no shape to practice.