- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Jim Hemby
LAKE ANNA: 82 miles – Lake Anna: Professional guide Jim Hemby (540-967-3313) said the striper fishing is outstanding.
"Just about every shallow flat and primary point on the lake and near the mouths of creeks produces nice catches," he said and added that the striped bass are feeding all the way up the rivers down to the dam and they are not selective about what they want to eat.