- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Jim Himes
Connecticut officials are marking the anniversary of a derailment on the Metro-North Railroad that injured more than 70 people in Bridgeport.
State Rep. John Shaban has dropped his bid for the Republican nomination to challenge U.S. Rep. Jim Himes and will instead focus on winning re-election to the legislature.
U.S. Reps. Jim Himes and Elizabeth Esty have raised far more than their Republican rivals, each pulling in more than $1 million for this year's election, but the GOP vowed Tuesday the races will be highly competitive as they try to break Democrats' lock on Congress in Connecticut.
U.S. Rep. Jim Himes is stepping up his push for immigration reform by inviting to the State of the Union speech the coordinator of a group that advocated for students living in the country illegally to pay cheaper in-state tuition at state universities.
Rep. Jim Himes said in a statement on Saturday that while Metro-North has new leadership and a plan to improve safety, he'll continue to press for rail safety legislation in Congress.
The technology giant and U.S. Sen. Chris Murphy and U.S. Rep. Jim Himes say they will bring a business online program to Norwalk on Tuesday.