- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Jim Johnson Items
When Eric O'Flaherty returns to health and his former form, the Oakland Athletics believe they have one of baseball's best left-handers to add to an already stout bullpen.
New closer Jim Johnson agreed to a $10 million, one-year contract with the Oakland Athletics on Thursday.
Tampa Bay left-hander David Price got a big deal Thursday, a $14 million, one-year contract. That will be just a small fraction of the mega-contract Clayton Kershaw and the Los Angeles Dodgers are likely to finalize Friday on one of the busiest days of baseball's offseason calendar.
The Capitals have beaten the Sharks just once since 1999. They hope to turn the tide tonight. Catch the action tonight at 7 pm on CSN.
OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — The Washington Supreme Court on Thursday ordered lawmakers to submit a complete plan by the end of April to detail how the state will fully pay for basic education.
The Orioles have let more players leave than they've brought in, will they return to contention in 2014?
The Baltimore Orioles won't be closing a deal for All-Star closer Grant Balfour.
Two weeks after trading their closer to Oakland, the Baltimore Orioles agreed to a two-year, $15 million contract with former Athletics closer Grant Balfour on Tuesday, according to a person familiar with the deal.
Thanks to the Seahawks shutting out the Giants on Sunday, anyone who bought a vehicle at a Seattle-area car dealership between Wednesday and Saturday last week is now a little richer.