- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Jim Leavitt
NaVorro Bowman tore the anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments in his left knee when he went down during Sunday's NFC championship loss at Seattle, a person with direct knowledge of the injury said Monday.
"He's a warrior. He's going to push forward, there's no question," Leavitt said. "He's a special guy, tremendously talented, but he's got such a heart. He's been so good with me it's unbelievable. He's great young man. He'll be fine. We're going into a new stadium and he'll be ready to go when we start."