- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
By John McAfee
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jim Les
Theresa McDermott is enjoying the ultimate season for a basketball wife and mom.
UC Davis coach Jim Les yells instructions to his team as they defend Utah during the first half of an NCAA college basketball game Friday, Nov. 15, 2013, in Salt Lake City.
"After the game," he said, "I do a self-check of making sure that I'm making the right decisions based on basketball and not decisions based on the fact I'm married to his mother."