- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Jim Leyland Items
Detroit Tigers left fielder Delmon Young apologized to his team and fans Friday, just before getting arraigned on a hate crime harassment charge for a fight at his hotel during which police say he yelled anti-Semitic epithets.
Detroit Tigers star Miguel Cabrera was cleared Tuesday to play again, more than a week after a bad-hop grounder broke a bone beneath his right eye.
Prince Fielder was born in 1984, the last time Detroit won the World Series.
Prince Fielder stood with a smile and recalled his earliest memories of old Tiger Stadium, when he would hang out at the ballpark where his father hit so many massive home runs.
Tony La Russa waited until after the championship parade and then called a team meeting with his players.
Detroit manager Jim Leyland was open for suggestions when asked if it was time to reevaluate how the Tigers are pitching to Texas slugger Nelson Cruz.
Nelson Cruz and the Texas Rangers are headed to their second straight World Series, finishing off the Detroit Tigers with a huge offensive burst to become the American League's first repeat champion in a decade.
Detroit manager Jim Leyland would love to see Justin Verlander pitch again because that would mean the Tigers are in the World Series.
In his 20 seasons as a major league manager, Jim Leyland has won two pennants and a World Series _ so far.