- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jim Martin
When Jayden Segura was born at Trident Medical Center on Oct. 17, four months before her official due date, she weighed 14 ounces - barely more than a can of Coca-Cola.
A California city is considering an ordinance that would make bullying and harassment in the school yard a criminal offense, following earlier efforts by two cities in Wisconsin.
A grand jury in eastern Pennsylvania is investigating the case of a Brooklyn woman who died in Allentown more than 30 years ago.
Gentleman crooner and conservative stalwart Pat Boone is in the nation's capital on Wednesday to be feted by no less than 40 members of Congress for his steadfast support of the 60 Plus Association, a non-partisan seniors advocacy group with a free enterprise, less government, lower taxes approach to myriad issues.
Federal regulators knew potentially contaminated bark and wood chips were being sold from a Superfund site in the asbestos-tainted town of Libby, Mont., for three years before they stopped the practice, according to a letter from the Environmental Protection Agency to U.S. Sen. Max Baucus.
“That’s called gossip,” he tells them, “and you just need to tell your own friends you don’t want to hear about it anymore.”
If fines are imposed on kids, parents usually will help make sure they get paid, Martin said.