- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Jim Martin
When Jayden Segura was born at Trident Medical Center on Oct. 17, four months before her official due date, she weighed 14 ounces - barely more than a can of Coca-Cola.
A California city is considering an ordinance that would make bullying and harassment in the school yard a criminal offense, following earlier efforts by two cities in Wisconsin.
A grand jury in eastern Pennsylvania is investigating the case of a Brooklyn woman who died in Allentown more than 30 years ago.
Gentleman crooner and conservative stalwart Pat Boone is in the nation's capital on Wednesday to be feted by no less than 40 members of Congress for his steadfast support of the 60 Plus Association, a non-partisan seniors advocacy group with a free enterprise, less government, lower taxes approach to myriad issues.
Federal regulators knew potentially contaminated bark and wood chips were being sold from a Superfund site in the asbestos-tainted town of Libby, Mont., for three years before they stopped the practice, according to a letter from the Environmental Protection Agency to U.S. Sen. Max Baucus.
Martin says he often has conversations with youth who complain about other kids spreading rumors behind their backs.