- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jim Mcdermott
Rep. Jim McDermott said Thursday that Democrats should adopt a "two-pronged approach" to their agenda and for the midterm elections this year — with one of the prongs involving Obamacare.
The human rights group American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) is restoring an FBI bus ad campaign in Seattle that was brought to a halt last month because of several complaints that they were racist against Muslims.
A Democratic congressman from Seattle is looking for a few white men willing to join the jihad. In the bizarre fever swamps of political correctness, Rep. Jim McDermott thinks it's "offensive" for the FBI to post a list of the 16 most wanted for terrorism since all but one are Islamists.
It is madness to propose an energy-cost increase at a time when unemployment and gasoline prices are high and family incomes are sagging. Unfortunately, economically destructive policy ideas are not a deterrent for the enemies of fossil fuels.
House Republicans hope to force Democrats into a choice Thursday between repealing a tax on oxygen tanks, X-ray machines and other medical equipment that could cost jobs in their district, or letting some Americans keep excess subsidies to be doled out under President Obama's health-care law.
I'm glad we have Washington Democratic Rep. Jim McDermott to keep us up-to-date on history in presidential decision making. Mr. McDermott on Sunday spoke on Fox News to remind everyone that President Obama didn't "rush into" the decision to attack Libya the way his predecessor, former President George W. Bush, did in Iraq.
Rep. Jim McDermott, Washington Democrat, said Republicans ignore the fact that the bill is paid for and does not add to the deficit.
"We have never cut off benefits for out-of-work Americans where the unemployment rates have been this high," said Rep. Jim McDermott, Washington Democrat. "Without this extension, temporary federal extended benefits will shut down ... denying benefits to two million of our fellow citizens over the holiday season."