- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Jim Mcgrath
Former first lady Barbara Bush has been cleared to be discharged from a Houston hospital where she's spent nearly a week for a respiratory-related issue.
Contrary to what one aide for former President George H.W. Bush put out in a statement on Sunday, the South African leader Nelson Mandela is not dead. He's gone home from the hospital, recovering from a lengthy stay.
Former President George H.W. Bush's condition continued to improve Saturday, prompting doctors to move him out of intensive care, a spokesman said.
Former President George H.W. Bush's family sought privacy and provided no new details Thursday about his medical condition, a day after his spokesman said he's in intensive care after being hospitalized for treatment of a bronchitis-related cough.
Former President George H.W. Bush will spend Christmas with his wife and other family members in a Houston hospital after developing a fever and weakness after a monthlong, bronchitis-like cough, his spokesman said Monday.