- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jim Mcgrath
Former first lady Barbara Bush has been cleared to be discharged from a Houston hospital where she's spent nearly a week for a respiratory-related issue.
Contrary to what one aide for former President George H.W. Bush put out in a statement on Sunday, the South African leader Nelson Mandela is not dead. He's gone home from the hospital, recovering from a lengthy stay.
Former President George H.W. Bush's condition continued to improve Saturday, prompting doctors to move him out of intensive care, a spokesman said.
Former President George H.W. Bush's family sought privacy and provided no new details Thursday about his medical condition, a day after his spokesman said he's in intensive care after being hospitalized for treatment of a bronchitis-related cough.
Former President George H.W. Bush will spend Christmas with his wife and other family members in a Houston hospital after developing a fever and weakness after a monthlong, bronchitis-like cough, his spokesman said Monday.
No timetable has been given for her release but Bush family spokesman Jim McGrath has said she is doing well.
He says her hospital stay, continuing Friday, is likely a result of physicians being extra cautious.