- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Jim O'Hara
"Who knows how many young girls and boys might have seen Coca-Cola's reckless and irresponsible ad on the Olympics broadcast last night suggesting that Ted Ligety's success is due to his consumption of Coca-Cola," Mr. O'Hara said in a statement Thursday.
"Allowing makers of sugar drinks or junk foods to rent Michelle Kwan or other council members is unacceptable," said CSPI director of health promotion policy Jim O'Hara.