- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Jim O'Hara
"Allowing makers of sugar drinks or junk foods to rent Michelle Kwan or other council members is unacceptable," said CSPI director of health promotion policy Jim O'Hara.
"Who knows how many young girls and boys might have seen Coca-Cola's reckless and irresponsible ad on the Olympics broadcast last night suggesting that Ted Ligety's success is due to his consumption of Coca-Cola," Mr. O'Hara said in a statement Thursday.