- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
Topic - Jim Osborn
"I thought a big truck next door had backed into our building by accident, and I went over to chew someone out," Mr. Osborn wrote in an email.
The quake was felt shortly after 2 p.m. in Martha's Vineyard, Mass., said Jim Osborn, circulation manager at the Martha's Vineyard Times.