- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
Latest Jim Ready Items
On Saturday, Rep. Barney Frank took marriage vows with his partner, Jim Ready, at a Boston ceremony attended by 300 guests and scads of media.
Retiring Rep. Barney Frank, the first member of Congress to voluntarily come out as gay, said Thursday that he will marry his longtime partner, Jim Ready.