- N.Y. prosecutors: Russian diplomats bilked $1.5 million from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
Latest Jim Schwartz Items
The NFL came back in a big way on opening day, with long plays highlighting games from coast to coast.
Ndamukong Suh might've gotten himself in trouble with another nasty play on the field.
Jim Schwartz stepped into perhaps the NFL's worst job of all time, inheriting its first 0-16 team.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: Thank you for a most informative column. However, the more I read and the more I ask the question, I become more confused. So does my wife, in the matter of our health insurance cost after the age of 65.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: My name is Jim Schwartz. I work for TRICARE For Life in the Priority Benefits Department. I have recently read your last article from Mary W. in Toledo and thought that I might be able to help. Could you provide me with contact info for Mary or give her mine? I will see what we can to help her out.
Video review now will be allowed on plays when a coach challenges even though he is not allowed to. But the coach will be penalized or lose a timeout, depending on when he threw the challenge flag.
Wes Welker sure knows how to pick his quarterbacks.
The tuck rule could disappear from NFL games if owners approve a proposal from the competition committee to dump it.
Teaming Wes Welker with Peyton Manning has John Elway excited about the possibilities for the Denver Broncos.